Shipping & Delivery
- Same Day Processing for all in-stock items ordered before 3 PM EST excluding weekends and UPS holidays.
- Free Shipping to the contiguous U.S. for all orders.
- Upgraded shipping options at checkout. Choose from UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select.
- Tracking Information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your account page.
- Please examine your order carefully to confirm that it is accurate and that there are no damages. If there are any issues, please contact us as soon as you can – DO NOT open the items or we may be unable to provide a full or even partial refund.
Privacy & Security
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information, or to send you catalogs and e-mails at your request.
We also work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information our shopping cart is protected by SSL encryption technology.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a method of ensuring that information submitted through your web site is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorized users. When a site offers an SSL-secured form, the information submitted via that form (typically credit card information) is encrypted using a special certificate key and then decrypted with another key after it has been transmitted. When you access a site secured with SSL using your browser, a symbol displays in the browser window indicating that the site is secure.
To minimize the risk of having your account being compromised, we recommend that you set up your account password using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not disclose passwords to others. Please notify us of any password compromises and change passwords periodically to maintain account protection.
Returns & Replacements
Due to the volatility of the trading card market, all sales are final. The only exception is if we make an error with the order. Under certain rare circumstances, returns of factory sealed product may be granted but will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
Ordering & Availability
East West Cards reserves the right to review and/or cancel orders containing information that cannot be verified. We always endeavor to have full stock of our items, however we may encounter small delays in supply. Also, from time to time, heavy demand, limited editions or other factors beyond the control of Blowout Cards may render the products temporarily or permanently unavailable. In such circumstances, the customer will be advised of the delay, the length of the delay, and given product alternatives or the option of a refund.
Something I want is out of stock. Can I be notified when it is available?
Yes! We can send you an email when a product is available for purchase. Any product that is out of stock will have a “Notify me when available” link on the product page. To be sure you receive your email, add “email@example.com” to your address book.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices shown are in USD and are exclusive of tax and delivery charges.
- East West Sports Cards reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified through our efforts to avoid fraud and/or account abuse.
- International customers: Please consider completing your order with PayPal. If your Credit Card order is not accepted, we will issue a refund of your original payment. Blowout Cards is not responsible for fund losses incurred due to foreign exchange rate changes.
- We reserve the right to alter prices, sales or promotions on the site without notice.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard as well as PayPal and store credit.
For credit card orders, we can only ship to the billing address. If you would like an order shipped to an alternate address, please consider adding the address as a confirmed PayPal shipping address and completing your order through PayPal.
- In accordance with PayPal’s Amended Policy Update, refunds/cancellation of orders originally funded via PayPal will receive refunds of their original order payment amount less 2.9%.
- Goods will only be dispatched once full payment has been received and funds have been cleared.
- An automatic email confirmation of the order will be sent to the customer’s registered email address. To be sure you receive your email, add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book.
We do offer price matching under certain conditions, simply contact email@example.com for any price matching requests.
- We only sell factory sealed product. If you receive a product that is not factory sealed, chances are this is how the product was originally manufactured.
- Where product specifications are shown, such as sell sheets, descriptions, checklists or hit rates, these should be considered as only a guide. The specifications of the product you purchase may vary.
- Sometimes, a manufacturer may include redemptions in products in lieu of autographs. Redemption expiration dates are set by the manufacturer and may no longer be accepted by the manufacturer after certain dates. Please note that when purchasing products, it is up to the purchaser to be aware of the state of any redemptions that may be encountered. For more information on redemptions and/or expiration dates, please contact the appropriate manufacturer.
A pre-order is an order you place prior to the official release date of a product. You place a pre-order by entering all of your details as if you were ordering the item, but you will not receive the item until it is live.
Pre-ordering ensures you will receive the item, and it may even be shipped so that you receive it on the live date. Waiting until the product is officially released may decrease your chances of purchasing the item, especially if its production is limited.
Pre-ordered items will ship when we receive them at our warehouse. We do not hold orders to ship multiple pre-ordered items together. We may hold orders containing pre-ordered items WITH packs or supplies until the item is live. If you require your packs and/or supply orders to ship immediately, please order these items separately and do not combine with pre-order products.
Many pre-order cases may be reserved with a deposit. If an item is eligible, the deposit option will show on the product page. If you choose this method, you will only be charged the initial deposit with the balance due no later than the live date. An email reminder will be sent 7 days before the live date to remind you about the order. The balance due of deposit orders can be paid in your account screen. Deposit orders will not ship until the entire order is paid in full. Cancelled deposit orders will not receive their deposit back.
Please note the following as they pertain to pre-order purchases:
- Pre-order purchases and pricing are binding.
- In rare/special circumstances, we may allow for the cancellation of pre-orders by request only. Should your pre-order cancellation request be granted, please note that refunds will be credited via Blowout Cards Store Credit only and will be subject to a 15% pre-order cancellation fee. No exceptions.
- Pre-order purchase price is subject to market conditions. Please understand that the pre-order pricing you pay when placing your pre-order may change before the live release date and shall not be lowered under any circumstance.